● Authorizes the student to work for the school year (until the day of graduation).
● An additional form must be submitted for each student working during the summer.
Previous employment does NOT include BASC, NY State Employee Payroll (GA/TA), RA's or BSG. If unsure, please call Student Employment at x2159
1. Schedule an appointment about required paperwork.
2. Gather required identification/documentation from this List of Acceptable Documents. The documents must be original. We CANNOT accept photocopies or faxes and the documents CANNOT be expired.
Only an employee of The College at Brockport may supervise.
Must be an @brockport.edu email.
Work-Study eligibility and award amount are determined by the Financial Aid Office.
● The student may see their eligibility by using Web for Banner (PIN required).
● Supervisors can check for eligibility in filecity2/ COLLEGE_WORK_ STUDY_PROGRAM or in Handshake as applicants apply to the job posting.
For Work-Study only.
Required field to identify department for Work Study.
For Temporary Service (TS) only.
Required field to identify department account sub-code for Temporary Service.
For Dept. Use (not a required field)
Student Employment Wage Rate must be between $11.80 (minimum) and $24.37 (maximum).
Minimum wage is expected to increase to $12.50/hour starting on 12/24/2020.
● Enter the actual date this student will start work OR TRAINING.
● Work-study students start 8/28/2020 (and after).
● First time student employees must bring acceptable ID to Student Employment BEFORE they begin working.
For any information you would like Student Employment to be aware of. For example, work study switch.