#Protect the Nest Fall 2021 COVID-19 Attestation
Please carefully read the information and sign below.
As an incoming student for Fall 2021 at SUNY Brockport, I agree to the following:
1. Upon arrival to campus for the semester, I will follow SUNY Brockport guidance to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 (see the Bringing Back Brockport website) and monitor my health daily for any symptoms of COVID-19 as listed below:
• Body aches
• Fever over 100F
• Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
• New loss of taste or smell
• Runny or stuffy nose
• Severe fatigue
• Sore throat
• Trouble breathing
2. If I develop any of these symptoms, I will self-isolate and contact Hazen or my Primary Care Provider as soon as possible to have my symptoms evaluated. I will not come to class/campus until I am cleared.
3. If I am diagnosed with COVID-19, I will isolate per the current county guidelines and notify Hazen of this diagnosis. I will not come to campus/class until I am cleared.
4. If I am exposed to COVID-19, I will quarantine per the current county guidelines and will notify Hazen of this exposure. I will not come to campus/class until I am cleared.