Main Page Content

  • Spring 2022

    If you want to withdrawal from ALL OF YOUR CLASSES, please contact the Academic Success Center at

    Withdrawal for full-semester courses begins 2/19/22

    Withdrawal for 1st quarter courses begins 2/5/22- Please email to access this form and withdrawal from a 1st quarter course.

    Prior to the withdrawal period, courses can be dropped by the student through Web Banner.

    Questions can be directed to

Close mobile navigation