Main Page Content

WS to TS Payroll Transition Form

  • Approval Required
    Switching payroll funding from Work-Study to Temp Services requires VP Approval.

    If you haven't already, please submit the Request to Hire Temp Service Student Employees to receive VP approval.

  • VP Approval must be obtained in order to pay students with temp services funds at this time.

  • Supervisor Name Supervisor Name *
  • A receipt of submission will be sent to this email address.

  • Name of Student Name of Student *
  • Exact Starting Date on TS Exact Starting Date on TS * / /
    Pick a date.
  • *
  • Minimum wage is $14.20

Close mobile navigation